Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ministries Leaders

I shall take this time to publicly acknowledge some of the people who have made Children Ministry possible.

Firstly, thank God for Rogan who redesigned this website to make it look presentable and so pleasant.

Ministries Leaders:

Welcome - Giolo (Leader), Iris (Assistant Leader)
Puppets - Charmaine
Sports - Yu Fei
Photography - Rogan
Web & Online - Jocelyn
Newsletter - Luzerne (Leader), Sean (Assistant Leader)

I think we have been stagnating for too long, it's time we start moving or else we will all become rusty.

Anyway, do take note, the leaders meeting on the 30th March is cancelled, instead I would just like to meet the puppets team, meaning Charmaine and her team on that day.

Also, to Seto or to those who wants to design the bookmark, I would like it to be the different chapters of the Book of John, meaning that when I finish reading chapter one, I will tick off chapter one. For more information, just give me a call.